Monday, February 27, 2012

We have received a postcard from Elly with her address. It reminds us NOT to send any boxes, just letters. (Jen...this means YOU!) Before she left she told me I am only to send letters in plain white envelopes with no "cutesy" items written on the outside. It is so hard not to be "cutesy" but I will do it. I hope the rest of you can avoid the temptation. :-)

 PS Her birthday is next Tuesday, March 6th. 

AB Addison, Elizabeth M.
323 TRS/FLT B-292 (Dorm B-3)
1320 Truemper St. Unit
Lackland, AFB, TX 78236-5570

4 comments:

  1. What if there is a cutesy on the inside? ha ha. Got it, plain, white, boring. Ok! Thanks for posting the address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to get the address. Now we can send Elly a birthday anniversary letter - plain, white, boring - but with lots of love and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a rough time being boring when Jarod was in basic, he said other soldiers got extra push ups and teased And things of that nature when cutesy letters came :) wouldn't want
    My buzzin cuzzin workin too hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's getting a boring envelope from me...the card in it on the other hand is pretty funny. I laughed out loud in the store when I got it. I hope she thinks it's as funny as I do.

    ReplyDelete