Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Making Up For Missed Posts…


So as you can tell, I have not kept up with the blog. But to make up for that, I am going to do a bit of recapping.

Back in Fort Sam Houston, I was talking about posting some pictures of the graduation. Here are those pictures.


We sure did have quite a bit of fun on the weekends in San Antonio. About 5:30 -6:00 PM the taxis would start rolling into a circle where the dumpsters were and start picking up people going downtown. There would be 10-15 taxis there at any given time and keep running until 2AM when everyone should be back. There was a place called The Cove that was a favorite place to go to that not too many people knew about. Mostly, we would just head down to the Riverwalk for nightlife.

For weekend daytrips, floating down a nearby river, visiting a local market, touring the Natural Bridge Caverns, or… back to the Riverwalk! Anyway, it was Texas. I met some amazing Airmen who are now dispersed all over the world. I wish them the best in their careers and I may see them later again in mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment