Thursday, October 3, 2013

OmaHome




While back in Nebraska, I was able to catch up with lots of family and friends. It seems like there is just never enough time to get everything done though. I would like to congratulate Mandy and Chad Korte on their union. They had a beautiful wedding and a fun reception.   




Another couple in need of congratulating would be Erin and Shawn Iske. Unfortunately, I was not able to make it to the wedding, but I was lucky enough to spend some quality time with Erin while Shawn was recovering.


I want to thank everyone who was able to come out to my going away shindig, and I would like to thank my Mom and Dad for hosting (and catering) the gathering. I would also like to thank my Uncle Mike for providing the lawn game.  Lots of fun was had by all :)

















1 comment:

  1. Bwhahaha...... I just saw this blog! I'm trying to eat yo face!!! Love that pic. Hehe

    ReplyDelete